Friday, July 17, 2009

If the Flove doesn't fit you must...

These are not called Floves. I nicknamed them Foot Gloves. Floves. I have two pairs of these. One is a comfy cruising around pair and one is more rugged and warmer for harsher activities. I also do not run. I have done some trail running and I might again but, for now I just ride, obviously. I wear them around the house, working out, and out and about, sometimes. Depends on where I'm going. I love these things. They are very comfortable and I have noticed a lot of leg and back benefits. Leg strength and posture for one. A cleaner stride or gate also. At times I have a sloppy walk. Sort of a pigeon toed thing going on. Because you are stepping on the balls of you feet you tend to point the toe more instead of hitting your heels out to the side. For me anyway.

2 comments:

Kinzie said...

I do believe I want some of these! Which version did you get? I'm thinking Classic or Sprint.

Unknown said...

I have a set of the FLOWs and KSOs. I love these things.