Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thumbing through some old pictures



This was taken about a year ago. My "chopper project". I sort of abandoned it. It took a back seat to the Triumph Trident. Now that the Triumph is done and is a runner I have decided to scrap the Honda Motor in the picture for an old Triumph Motor. The shop that works on the Trident for me does major custom builds and has said no sweat to helping me out.


For awhile I thought that I was going to put this thing on Craigslist as a project bike. The more I looked at it and realized that I build this frame from the ground up the more I thought I can't get rid of it. I would kick myself. I have given up way to many things in the past and regretted it. This one is a keeper all the way until she is road worthy. Then we'll see.


Click image to view

No comments: