Friday, June 13, 2008

Guess I am not going to Hell after all.

Complete bummer. I received the email letting me know I was not chosen for the voting process to get on the Santa Cruz HellRide Numero five. I was so sure I was going to get to that point. The ones that were picked have multiple photos. I only submitted one. I wonder if you could only submit one photo on the form and then they contacted the finalist to send them some more. Man I hope so. I feel like if I have thrown in some riding picts and maybe some from Switzerland I would have nailed it. Damn!

I just might put together my own Hell ride. Starting at Bear creek over to Wind Gap and all that biz. Should get 50 plus out of all that. I believe there is already a route for that. Any takers?
Tibbs road is calling. Ooooohhhhh!
Go over there and vote for someone.
I'm not sure who I like yet.

No comments: