Thursday, September 25, 2008

A great day at Tsali, I don't care who ya are.



A great great day for a ride. So nice it didn't really matter what you were out doing. Norm and I kept a fairly decent pace. But there was plenty of stopping and site seeing or let's jump this'ing. Tsali to me doesn't seem like much of a "real" trail anymore. It's more of a place to goof off. That's not to say it's not fun, sometimes. Norm will agree that his riding is not where it used to be. Cause that SOB could hammer! So going to Tsali is a great way to ride at a level everyone can do and just have a good time. After riding so much in Pisgah and then really looking for tougher and tougher rides to do I just feel I have sort of out grown Tsali. Single Speeding there is always the best. It's very fast for that. Nonetheless we had a great time and found a few photo ops along the way.







































A few more pictures.

No comments: